Stockholm is an amazing city I find. My friend and me got a 3-day bike pass for 160 kronas (~20 euros) which is way cheaper than the metro of Stockholm considering that a one-way ticket costs around 4-5 euros.
I was very impressed about all the old buildings, not only in Gamla Stan (Old Town) but also in places like Södermalm. I would definitely find my dream apartment there! We found great store constellations, for example a flower store combined with a café and a bakery. Great idea!
People are really nice and speaking English is no problem for them(as probably in whole Scandinavia).
I love how they take their "Fika" very seriously. Fika is a sort of coffee break mostly combined with a little pastry. There's so many cafés all around and they seem to be busy most of the time. So of course I had my own coffee break at least twice a day... ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment