Thursday, December 20, 2012
Peggy's Cove
It was already the beginning of December when I went to the eastcoast and I was told the places I was going to see are usually really crowded, but only in the warm season. But to be honest, I prefer when there's not many people around, so this was actually perfect despite the coldness.
So how do you get there? Obviously you could fly from Montréal but I decided to take the train to Halifax. It's a train that departs three times a week and takes over 20 hours to get there. 20 hours sound crazy but what you see on your way is really beautiful. Changing landscapes that can partly just by looking tell in which part of Canada you are.
In Halifax I met Lauren who gladly gave me and my friend a ride to Peggy's Cove and Lunenburg, actually a city founded by German settlers, along the eastcoast. Thank you!! She has by the way got the cutest little son in the world.
Peggy's Cove is somehow really inspiring. I heard lots of artists actually go there to capture this lighthouse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Wow, love the first pic! :-)
ReplyDeleteThese are the most amazing pics of peggys cove i've ever seen!! They took me back almost 20 years when i was an exchange student in Nova Scotia!! Thanks for this time travel!!
ReplyDeleteKatrin (from me-dlux.blogspot.de)
i am following you now!! can't wait to see more of your pictures!!
ReplyDeletekatrin